In this episode, we hear from authors David Solomons, Christopher Edge and Ann Marie Howell about their new books.
David Solomons is the author of My Cousin is a Time Traveller and My Toaster is Taking Over The World.
Christopher Edge is chatting about his book, The Longest Night of Charlie Noon, a tale all about secrets, spies and maybe even a monster!
A.M. Howell is the author of The Garden of Lost Secrets, a book set in the middle of the First World War.
Plus Imogen’s here to run through books that must be on your reading list – check out the list below!
Top 5 July Reads
- The House of Light by Julia Green
- Warrior Monkeys and The Volcano Adventure by M.C. Stevens
- What’s That in Dog Years? by Ben Davis
- The Lost Tide Warriors by Catherine Doyle
- The Flat Stanley Collection by Jeff Brown.
The Fun Kids Book Club podcast is also packed with exclusive readings and stuff you won’t hear anywhere else.
Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast so you never miss an episode!